"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them." Mark Twain



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This week's schedule is pretty crazy, so please be extra mindful of everything that is due. Summer reading should be turned in to me this week (no exceptions). The first reading journal check is Friday. Judging by the amount of journals currently in the classroom, I'm worried that quite a few of you will not be ready for the check. Compass Odyssey will be checked every Friday. I'm VERY proud of everyone for completing it this past week. All but three people had well over 30 minutes. I'm thinking about starting a contest to see who can get the most minutes. We'll see : ) Also, don't forget your homework! Many of you did not have it for me today (B day will turn it in tomorrow and Friday). Don't forget that a day late equals a lower grade.