"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them." Mark Twain



Friday, November 2, 2012

2nd Quarter Beginnings

I hope the second quarter had a great start for everyone!  I apologize for not updating my blog, but there really hasn't been homework : )

I have a few things to grade over the next couple of days, so my grades will be updated soon.  These first few grades will be telling as to which students are keeping up with work and which students need to refocus.  A busy time of the year is approaching for everyone, so now is a great time to really get organized and prioritize your tasks.

Next week, students will take the post test for Unit 2.  Studying notes and work from this unit (compare and contrast, conflict, and character) will most certainly help on test day.

Also next week is the school spelling bee.  Congratulations to my students that made the school bee:
K.B, L.F., J.E., A.F., and S.D.  Good luck next Thursday!