"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them." Mark Twain



Friday, December 13, 2013

6th Grade students - Remember to finish the characterization chart for "Tuesday of the Other June."  I will collect it next class, if we have time before or after the CGA.  2A only- we will finish the story and work on the chart next Wednesday.  If you are not going to be here on Wednesday, you need to finish the chart over the break.

8th Grade - you do not have homework because the CGA is today.  Make sure you bring your books next class.

I will have grades updated by the end of the weekend, or at the latest, right before the break.  I don't like to put in grades until I have all of an assignment graded for every class, so I have been trying to catch up on the grades.  There will be an extra credit assignment offered at some point after the break.